14th April 2013
I periodically post on this blog by accident from time to time…. usually when I meant to post to my other blog.
I also periodically post on this blog on purpose from time to time that the blog I actually use is over here.
Neither are probably all that terribly great for a conservative workplace but the other blog probably isn’t a good idea for work really at all (unless you have an extremely kink friendly workplace).
19th February 2013
Photo reblogged from a random one with 4 notes
i was just scrolling through and was like, ohhh, two white blondes kissing in the woods, well isn’t that a scene a picturesque straight-male fantasy consumption based stereo…guns.
(…like, okay, i’ll admit i wasn’t expecting that.)
17th February 2013
Photo reblogged from QUEER HORROR with 214,762 notes
This is the Buckley Family. The children’s names were Susan and John. As a Halloween joke, all the kids in the neighborhood were going to get a dummy and pretend to chop its head off. The Buckley children thought it would be hilarious to actually murder their mother, so when the kids walked up the the door, they got an axe and slaughtered her. Once everyone figured out what they had really done, they called the police, but the kids were long gone by then. The only picture of them was this photo, taken by a trick or treater. The mothers body was later found half eaten.
But I had money on the Merman!
I call fake!
- Bad photoshop of the head (blurry edges of unblurred face)
- No blood (everyone should be covered here since they severed several arteries)
- Cut is way too clean cut around the neck (if it were real some tissues should’ve been ragged and torn though via force as opposed to the blade)
- Kids didn’t usually just happen to be carrying cameras back in those days
Photoshoppers really need to get their details right before they do a project. What’s the point of a farce if you can’t fake everyone out?
Also, don’t blame it on the Merman. It’s not his fault if he got hungry and needed a snack and she just happened to be nearby. Obviously you have no idea of how tough it is to move when part of your costume is a tail that binds your legs together. It get exhausting waving your tail at everyone and you’re bound to work up an appetite… And you can’t just take it off because that breaks character.
25th January 2013
Post with 3 notes
Anyone who know me well knows that my room is super cluttered… anyway, I’m currently in the long, tedious process of cleaning it. I’m getting rid of a lot of stuff and will post it below as I go along. Free stuff will be gone by the end of this weekend.
I’m willing to mail some stuff at cost to the recipient. (I’m broke so any money I get from selling stuff will go to food and meds). Stuff that seems more trouble than it’s worth to mail will be marked “SF pickup only”… anything unmaked is fair game to be mailed at recipients expense.
Ps- Check back for updates! I have a lot of stuff to go through. Items will be stuck though once claimed.
See below cut for list!
21st September 2012
Chat with 15 notes
The allied attack of my disabilties (FML)
- Doctor: So, okay, now that we're done going over the stuff about your autoimmune disorder... Have you been having more meltdowns than usual?
- Me: No. Probably less. Why are you asking about my autism now? You haven't asked me a single thing about the seizures yet other than what kind I think they are....
- Doctor: I'm asking you because I think it could help to help me get a more accurate picture of your health. I think all of the things you've been experiencing might be related.
- Me: My health? How is my autism affecting my health?
- Doctor: Be patient. I'll get you your medication in a minute, I just need to make sure that's what you actually need.
- Me: Do you think I'm lying it to get medication?!
- Doctor: No, not at all. You'd be the worst faker; not only a bad liar but also one with symptoms that can't be faked. Anyway, I don't know if you autism is part of this but it might be. Have you had any changes in eating habits lately?
- Me: No.
- Him: None at all?
- Me: No.
- Him: I see...
- Me: ....
- Him: Pica?
- Me: ....No?
- Him: Oh, sorry... I assumed. Pica is...
- Me: I know what it is. I was just thinking if I anything I eat matches that or not...
- Him: Oh... okay...
- Me: ....
- Him: ...
- Me: *crunch crunch*
- Him: Well, you know, it does include all the ice in that empty Venti ice tea you've been munching on this whole time....
- Me: Oh... right.
- Him: Do you do that a lot?
- Me: Maybe... I thought that was just a symptom of anemia, though.
- Him: Yes, it is. Which is probably being caused by your autoimmune disorder and being made worse by the fact that while you eat pretty healthy, you don't eat a wide variety of foods if I remember correctly. Seizures can be caused by sudden red blood cell destruction....
- Me: So...?
- Him: ...I'm giving you iron tablets.
- Me: Oh. Um, okay, I guess...
- Him: Yeah, I'm sorry... I know you were hoping for something that would work now and it won't work for a couple days but I think it'll really make you better which is what I think you want. I'll give you a single dose of a short acting medication but nothing more because I want you to be able to gauge if this is working.
- Me: What if it I take it and it doesn't work? Should I come back and get my regular meds then?
- Him: I was thinking more along the lines of blood transfusion, actually, and giving you your regular meds if it does work.
- Me: Oh.
- Him: Yeah, I know, Klonapin is much nicer but I'm worried that it's just masking this... I'm also worried about you withdrawing from it since you've needed it so much. That's what the "one day" dose is for, so split it up don't take it all in one day, okay?
- Me: Is this you telling me my weekend is probably going to really suck?
- Him: No, I mean... well.... *grimaces and looks at me apologetically*..... sorry...... treat yourself nice, okay?
21st September 2012
Link reblogged from Mother of Harlots & Abominations with 3,545 notes
There once was a girl named Lenore
And a bird and a bust and a door
And a guy with depression
And a whole lot of questions
And the bird always says “Nevermore.”
Footprints in the Sand
There was a man who, at low tide
Would walk with the Lord by his side
12th September 2012
Video with 3 notes
I think I found a new role model… I want to be as determined as this guy and not listen to the naysayers and create cool stuff. <3
19th August 2012
Photoset reblogged from The last whose realm was fair and free with 62,232 notes
- Are You My Mummy?
- Don’t Blink
- Silence Will Fall